Happy Friday friends! I hope you have all had a great week. The week started off AWESOME when I found out my laptop was not dead after spilling Advocare Spark on it..! let's just say the computer gods looked after me BIG TIME.
We have spent the last couple of days in florida enjoying some family time. My MIL is here so its been nice to have a little getaway while she's here. Its hard for us to unplug when we are at home! A majority of our time has been spent at the beach, in the pool, or at the local playground! Chill & low key. We are headed to Orlando for a few nights before we head home and I'm looking forward to some shopping and having a little bit more around us to do :P
I thought I would share a few items that were made it into my suitcase for the trip down here as I am sure so many of you are hitting the roads (or the air!) for a trip over the summer and are looking for some new vacay style! Obviously I packed more than this (haha I'm a total overpacker) but some of my MVPs that didn't make this list were my birkenstocks, some comfy nike's, and this fun one piece swimsuit from amazon.
1. These Z Supply tanks are super comfy, and a great basic to travel with. They are also currently 50% off on shopbop! Runs TTS.
2. I got this bikini last minute at target..when I was supposed to be getting an ipad case!! Haha! I coulden't resist the gold/white combo!
3. We are so active and on the go that its important I pack a good pair of light athleisure shorts to wear on the go with the kids in hot weather. These lululemon shorts are perfect and are a fun coral color.
4. The Shoreline converse are a little bit unique with the slipon and ruching in the back of the shoe. Comfy and versatile.
5. Believe it or not, I actually got these Paige denim shorts at TJ Maxx for $40! Denim is a must on the packing list and these don't disappoint. I would def size down in these.
6. This madewell striped tank is a staple. Runs TTS.
7. I am OBSESSED with these Siwy Mickey Mouse shorts. I love the high waist and the fun graphics. These are also on major sale, so if you're a disney lover....don't pass these up! Runs TTS. As seen in my photo above.
8. I wore a plain Disney graphic tee with the Mickey shorts, but I like this fun cropped tank to wear with it in the hot temps!
9. I recently purchased this Becca floral bikini. I really like the colors and the ruffles add a touch of femininity. Runs TTS,
10. Some of you saw my fun travel outfit- these Camo overalls from asos! Run TTS.
11. Last but not least, this Ruffle one piece is sooo cute and flattering! Also, its 40% off. Runs TTS.
Hope you all have an awesome Memorial Day weekend with Family and friends!