Aloha from Hawaii!
Hope you guys are all having a great weekend and have some fun plans for the holiday weekend. Its always different being away for holidays and Labor Day is no exception! Sure doesn't feel like Labor day- firstly, its so hot, and secondly HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER?!!! We are having an absolute blast here spending time with family and enjoying the Hawaiian laid back lifestyle!
The Travel down here was pretty painful..we had some serious delays and traveling with two little kids is never easy. BUT the boys honestly did SO well for never flying on a long haul flight. We ended up traveling for close to 20 hours...so we were all exhausted when we got in.
I'll be sharing more about the trip when we get back including tips for travel with kids on long haul flights, some things we have done here in Hawaii, and some what I packed :)
19 Weeks & Counting..
Another week in the books! Almost halfway there! Still feeling really good, even though the travel def did a number on me! I was pretty tired when we landed just trying to take care of the kids, time change, altitude from flying etc. On the positive side, I was definitely not as swollen as I thought I was going to be!
I took Tuesday (travel day) off from working out and have gone on two runs since we got here. We've been doing some serious walking so I know I'm getting tons of activity in! I went to the gym one day with my bands (the gym here is pretty bad- no free weights)and made do with what was there. I'll probably find a gym close by for a workout tomorrow while the boys are napping to get a pump in to at least get a second good leg day in this week. ;)
Its funny how with each pregnancy time seems to go faster and faster, clearly because you're so busy with the other kids! I also shudder at how big I am going to be in 20 more weeks! yikes.
Labor Day Sales:
For today, I'm going to share a few sales that I've seen running over Labor Day weekend and live vicariously through ALLL of you because let's just say buying 90% of normal clothing is just a STRUGGLE rn #preggoprobs LOL.
I've actually hit up Nordstrom while I've been down here and bought a few things that were pregnancy friendly, and they had awesome sales.
1. I know I've spoke about these Madewell jeans before but they are really THAT comfy that I have to share that they are 40% off.
2.This twist top is a great basic and you can't beat the price- under 20 bucks.
3. These dark wash Paige jeans are a great fit and I love them for fall. I have this model of jean and they're one of my favorites. Totally recommend these and for just over $100? yes plz.
4. Sam Edelman is one of my go-to's for date night, girls night or a trip away and I am completely obsessed with the rich color of these ankle strap sandals that you can wear well into October/November. The color is to die for, and again 30% off :)
5. I got this super cozy and chunky cardi during the Anni Sale and I love it!
The next group are from another great retailer that I love-Bloomingdales. They are having their "great big brown bag sale" over labor day weekend and it does not disappoint! Whenever I'm away and there's a bloomies in town, I make sure to hit it up. Here are a few great picks I've spotted:
1. This Isabella Rose Strappy One Piece: Can I EVER make a list of good buys without adding a swimsuit? NOW is THE time to grab a suit. So many good deals, esp if you have a vaca planned in the next 4-6 months!
2. Wilt's side slit tees. I have a few of these- so comfy, can be dressed up or down, are flattering, good quality... and while they're pricy, they don't hurt the wallet too bad being on sale.
3. I've been on the hunt for a good summer silk bathrobe to wear when I'm getting ready. I think I'll be adding this one to my cart-
4. I have loved this suit ever since it came out and still do. Snag this Tory Burch 2 piece NOW.
5. A-Line dresses are always a win in my book and this dress and color is perfect for fall. I have a few of these and I love them on their own, layered with a denim jacket or fur vest (fall) and booties. Also.to be noted this is under 40 dollars #winning
Hope you have a Happy Labor day! Bring on fall!