Ladies, Get your big brown bag open...There is an awesome sale at Bloomingdales right now! They are offering $25 off every $100 you spend, and loyalists also get a $25 reward for every $100 you spend! I mean...this is a legit sale. Also, if you are a loyalist, you get free shipping. THIS is why I LOVE Bloomies and always hit them up when I'm in nyc. Great brands, great selection and great SALES. If you have been wanting to get a new pair of sandals or shoes for spring/summer, now is the time to do it. Also, if you have an investment piece or something you have been waiting to purchase (ie. sunglasses, designer jeans, etc.) this is also a great time to buy.
I love this time of year with all of the fun new shoes for spring and summer. I'm enjoying the espadrille trend ((mostly because I cant walk in heels and need the wedge for everyday life ha)) and there are so many fun options out there. I've also found some good dressy heels and some flat sandals if you're looking for something more casual. Shoes can make or break your outfit and I don't know about you but I'm ready to move on from boots and booties!
Keep in mind this shoe blog post is only for Bloomingdales due to their great sale. There are so many other great options out there from Nordstrom, DSW, and even Target that I'm going to spotlight as spring and summer continues so stay tuned in the weeks coming!
Here we go...
1. The metallic of these Michael Kors stand out for sure..and MK makes pretty comfortable shoes from my experience!
2. I love the versatility of these Sam Edelman flats!
3. These Dolce Vita heels have the cutest little summery pattern!
4. I know I've spoken about the Tory Burch Miller sandals before. Great to dress up or down, and easy to wear as a mom, for work, great to pack for vacations because you can wear them for so much. These never really go on sale so a good time to scoop them up!
5. I have wanted these Sam Edelman's for a couple of months now! Can wear them with anything and I love the extra detail.
6. I just ordered my first pair of Marc Fisher esphadrilles and these look really fun and comfy!
7. Obsessed with these Sam Edelman flats
8. I seriously can't live without my birks, and these seem like a great investment for a vacation for running to the pool and the beach with the kids. So much better for your feet than flip flops and they come in such fun colors!
9. The embellishments on these stood out to me, and for 50% off....#yesplease
10. Back to the Birkenstocks. It took me awhile to get on board with these about 4 years ago, but I haven't looked back since. THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE YOU WILL OWN. Promise. And I know very FEW people who can't pull them off. They offer so many different styles I really urge you to try them! So good for your feet, great quality, go with everything...they are just the BEST.
11. I'm totally digging the studs on these Vince Camuto's...can be dressed up or down and can add a little edge to any outfit.
12. These block heels add a pop to any outfit!
13. I've heard awesome things about Jack Rogers but haven't tried. I love the two strap, neutral colors and fun detail on these flats!
14. Last but not least you can't go wrong with the Marc Fisher black basic espadrille!
Have a great weekend!