Amazon Haul October 3rd
Its about that time…time for an amazon haul! I feel like I’ve been relying more and more on Amazon now that my schedule has shifted with my oldest in school and being super busy with all 3 boys! Thank god for PRIME #amirite???!!
Just wanted to share some fun fashion, kids stuff and other randomness that Ive found on amazon over the last few weeks!
Make sure you share anything you’ve found so I can share with everyone else!
1. The coziest slppers
2. These organizers for kitchen/pantry! I’ve been on a roll the last week trying to organize
3. Also love these organizers
4. These are great for baby food, sippy cups, etc!
5. Love this seat for babies/toddlers- On the go for beach, travel, outings. Easy feeding, and keeps them contained! Will be bringing this to florida with me!
6. Love this midi skirt!
7. Great Buffalo plaid door mat for decorating your front doorway/porch
8. Cute Gucci dupe belt!
9. Love this dress for fall!
10. My boys are obsessed with these videos. They are old school but actually really informational so I don’t mind that they watch them!
11. The best hat- great price and comes in a ton of colors!
12. Great flashcards for kids!
13. Great assortment of fall decor for dining room table, fireplace mantle, front doorway!
14. Awesome waffle knit top to wear this time of year. Comes in tons of colors!
15. This is a LIFESAVER!!! Honestly organizes my purse (LV Neverfull)! Must have if you have this bag.
16. This bodysuit was a top seller last month! SO CUTE, runs big so size down 1!
17. Prettiest fall colors for this kimono!! And the price is so good!
18. The best basic bodysuit- a must have for your closet! Perfect for layering!
19. This DRESS!! So cute and bump friendly! Comes in a ton of colors :)
20. These pants were another top seller. So comfy, don’t lose their shape or wrinkle and are so flattering!
21. This color block skirt was a top seller last month!
22. Cute graphic tee!
23. The best dry erase board calendar to organize you and your family! I have this and love it!
24. I want to get one of these for my keys!
25. I love maxi dresses in spring, summer and fall! Wear on their own in summer, layer with jean jackets, booties/sneakers, or a sweater over in the fall and spring and you have an outfit!
26. Perfect midi thats sweater material!
27. Going to try this weaver to make my hair crimpy!!
28. Picnic blanket for baby & kids!