Family and friends have to be the best 2 words ever. Why? Because if someone isn't talking about your family or your friends (your fave people in the world)...they have to be talking about a SALE!!
I've always loved clothes since I was young and that certainly hasn't changed. I wanted to share today the LOFT Friends and family sale thats going on right now. Everything (yes, everything) is on sale for 40% off. I love this retailer because they have great workwear, casual wear, mom wear, and even clothing for dressier type events like weddings. Not only are they versatile and have super cute pieces but they have Maternity and Plus which is awesome. I totally missed the Loft boat when I was pregnant with Seb so if I lose my mind and decide to have a third haha I will def be hitting up Loft for some cute maternity clothes!
They offer free shipping over $125 and also free in store pick up which is a nice feature if you don't have toddlers that embarrass you in public places and can get out to the mall more than twice a year lol. I am not sure how long the sale is going but I would think it would last through the weekend.
Here are a few of my favorite items right now...some of these have literally been in my cart for about...6 weeks! Anyone else do that? :P
1. I love this basic white tee! It is under $25 and has the cutest detailing on the sleeves. A great neutral for upcoming summer.
2. I am obsessed with these dotted jeans! I think they add a unique touch to jeans without distressing which is tough to wear to either work, or family events.
3. I love this cropped jean jacket. The color is so classic and the fit looks perfect.
4. This romper looks so comfortable yet stylish. I love pieces you can dress up or down and this is one of them! Pair this with cool sneakers, sandals or wedges ...also it would be great for travel!
5. y'all know my love for stripes. They go with anything, and stains don't show up as well from the kids..haha. But in all seriousness, this tee with stripes combined with the sleeves..gorg.
6. Lately I've been drawn to lace and this is no exception. This dress is so feminine and is great for any event you have going on this summer.
7. I really like the button fly of these shorts and I think he length is really flattering. Not too long, not too short!
8. Basically going to have to wrap myself in bubblewrap to ever wear these with two boys but I think its worth the risk!! Agreed? These scalloped shorts need to get in my closet STAT.
9. Elastic waist bands, loose, flowy fit, AND looks cute? Sign me up. I'm not normally a fan of huge prints but these are so summery and fun. These pants are great for lunch date with girlfriends, running errands and are even resort ready.
10. Last but not least, these camis are honestly a great basic. It comes in black and white and they can be worn on their own, or layered under jackets, sweaters and blazers. Perfect staple and I am definitely lacking in the cami department.These actually sold out a little while ago so if I grab anything from this sale, this cami is what I'll be getting.
Hope you all have a great Friday!