Hi friends! Don’t know about you but I’m covered in snow over here! My recent trip to Florida and this weather is making me itch for either another getaway or SPRING. I’ve been seeing some great sales and swimsuit options for the upcoming spring [hopefully sooner than later] and I thought I would share them with you guys - especially for those who have a spring break trip planned ☀️ Just a heads up that there are several suits from Target and they are offering Buy one get one 50 % off #WINNING
Some of these I own, and some are on my wish list!
1. Target zipper one piece-This was one of those purchases that happened when I went to target for diapers and walked out with a couple bathing suits, some makeup, and a shirt or two LOL. This suit is super comfortable. Coverage in the back was moderate so keep that in mind that a little cheek shows. I have a size small for reference...(see below photos)
2.. BCA cut out- this is honestly one of my favorite Mom bathing suits that I own. Enough coverage ( front and back) but still shows enough skin, has support and I LOVE the back. I have medium in this so I sized up. See below for photo of it on.
3. Sunflower one piece: I don’t own this one but it looks so cute and the price is great.
4. Blue flower Cutout: This is another one of my wish list suits!
5. Amazon scalloped one piece - Mom alert! This suit shows a just enough but coverage is great for those looking for something less revealing. I have this in pink but I love the detailing on this one. Also, can we talk about this price of this? I mean seriously.. how can you go wrong with a suit under $15?!!
6. Target metallic bikini- can you tell I love pink? Ha. Anyway this one has minimal coverage in the back so this isn’t for you if you don’t want cheek showing. For size reference, I have a large top and small bottom.
7. Another Target find...because when they are Buy one, 50 % off the next..... you go for it. I love the smocked look and multi colors to pair any bottoms with!
8. For love and lemons- I love the femininity of the ruffles in this bikini and the pattern is adorable. On my wish list. Shop bop currently has a huge sale so if you buy another large ticket item you can save 15% or more!
9. Another Amazon find: Can't go wrong with a basic black suit with gorgeous scalloping to add a little detail to it!
10. Flouncy Bralette from Target- I love this suit and you can pair it with any bottom- high waisted, bikini, etc. Not sure how the support is but the colors and style of it are adorable and I might have to snag one of these at Target ha.
I also LOVE this sparkly suit from Asos...definitely check out their swim selection. Asos is where I got my pink mesh suit thats in the top photo on this post :)
Happy Shopping friends and fingers crossed for some sun ASAP!