Hi everyone! I hope you all have had a great week. Mine started out awesome spending 30 hours in NYC! Fast Forward to Wednesday at work and I spilled spark on my laptop. Like..wth. How does that even happen. SO needless to say, my laptop is out of commish and I'll be taking it in to see if they can fix it or I have to get a new one? EEk. I know there are a lot worse probs I could have but this stinks!
My fashion fridays have been on a little hiatus the last couple of weeks but I'm back with a vengence this week! Let's first talk about Target and how the store is just LIFE. Why is Target so great?
1. It is the one store that its almost acceptable to have loud, screaming kids with you.
2. You can get anything there
3. Your kids like it and ask to go there which = less whining
4. They've completely stepped up their game in the fashion department: I love their shoes, women's, and kids clothes and the price is usually on point!
5. They have bauble bar Sugarfix jewelry
6. You can go there without a list, and leave the store with 52 things that you really, really needed. It takes a special store to tell YOU what YOU need. LOL
7. They have cool clothes in every size- XS to plus sizes! (A majority of my picks come in plus sizes as well as regular :) )
I know I'm not the only one that goes to target to get toilet paper and paper towels and leaves with 18 other things. So let's embrace this, ladies! Like I said, I've been loving some of their fashion that they have had over the last 18 months (including their launch of Universal Thread) so I've rounded up some of my favorites for summer that I either have seen in store, online, or have myself and are super cute, and most importantly, are affordable.
1. This Xhilaration bralette is super comfy for lounging around the house or if you are wearing something that is a little more revealing out and about.
2. Obsessed with anything and everything Bauble Bar. The pop of color in these earrings is life, and the price can't be beat!
3. This chambray ruffle top adds a girlie feel to an otherwise ordinary top. I also like to knot the bottom..this would look great with white or colored jeans.
4. I'm just starting to appreciate midi dresses. The gingham style of this midi dress is so cute!
7. I'm loving the color combo and print of this crepe romper
8. I'm such a sucker for stripes and this striped romper is no exception!
9. I love this chambray romper..its so comfy, fits true to size and has a fun tie in the back!
10. As stated earlier, I'm a huge romper fan (except when I get into the bathroom...lol) This super cute floral romper needs to find a way in my closet ASAP.
11. I'm digging the pastel colors of this tie front pullover, and I think its perfect for spring time and cooler nights.
12. Blush is in right now, and I've had my eye on these collapsable loafers.
13. I'm a big fan of layering and I love this cropped military vest
14. Can't go wrong with Plaid
15. This has to be the perfect dress to own for errands, business casual, church, and even on hot days!
16. I love the lace detailing on this crop top
17. This tee is sooo comfy and goes perfectly with jeans
18. bought these chambray shorts a few weeks ago and can't say enough about them! I hate when shorts are too tight and these are a causal, comfortable pair of shorts you can run around in all day! So...attention anyone with muscular legs: these are the best! True to size!
19. Last but not least, this adorable romper that comes in black and green. Trust me that this online photo does not do it justice! I bought this and also got a brown Universal thread belt to go with it.
Hope you all have a great weekend and see you at TARGET !!